[postgis-users] Stupid Database Mistake?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Mar 7 14:04:45 PST 2007

Would there ever be a situation where geometry_columns table is created
before spatial_ref_sys?

 I recall the older versions of postgres had an issue with loading
tables out of sequence in a dump file, but I think the issue was
resolved in the 8+ releases.  I guess that would be the only potential
show stopper I could see.