[postgis-users] Path for proj4 NAD grids on win32

palmerj palmerj at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 19 13:08:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to get PostGIS up and running on windows over the last day.
I've managed to get everything up and running well except I can't get the
PostGIS transform function to use the proj4 grids. In the past on linux
setups I have just copied the required NAD grids into the proj4 share
directory and everything has worked. However I can not get the win32 PostGIS
to locate the file.

I have tried placing the nad grids in the 'share' and 'share/contrib'
directories under the PostgreSQL root directory without luck. I have also
tried setting the PROJ_LIB environment variable to a directory with the
required grids, and that did not work either.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get this working?

I'm using PostGIS 1.2.1 release for PostgreSQL 8.2.

Thanks

Jeremy