[postgis-users] PostGIS Windows Version with GEOS 3

Julio Galindo juliogalindoq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:32:53 PDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Wonderful!!! !  I appreciate very much that you made this upload. I am
making an intensive test of intersection routine, and now I will be able to
report, if there exist, bugs.

I loaded the POSTGIS - GEOS 3.0.4, it passed many test that the old version
didn't do, but unfortunately It also present a problem with intersection,
please refer to Bug #144.

Kindly Regards,

Julio