[postgis-users] projection management

Ken Boss Ken.Boss at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Mar 27 12:32:45 PDT 2007

Hello David--

Thanks for the reply, that clarifies matters nicely.  I think I'm understanding also that setsrid(the_geom, the_srid) rolls that srid right into the binary representation of the geometry.  I wonder if it might be desirable/possible in a future version, then, to have astext(the_geom) output the srid along with the text representation of the geometry.

--Ken

<d2f53e190703271125q2cdafdb2k313e7d4c0b669427 at mail.gmail.com>, "David William