[postgis-users] SQLite and postGIS

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Mon Apr 7 14:52:20 PDT 2008

You are not alone... I have been using SQLite for my web mapping
applications precisely because its so quick to get it running.

I have not had the need to do any advance spatial functions but I can
imagine it would be nice to have.

Has anyone done a preliminary check of how hard it would be to add
support for Simple Features and Spatial Indices to start with? Perhaps
its time to start. I'm going to be in the USofA 1-24 May if anyone
wants to meetup

Shoaib Burq
--
http://rails.nomad-labs.com