[postgis-users] 1.3.3 Pre-Release Notice

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Apr 8 17:51:56 PDT 2008

By the way I have been looking at that file and wrote up some code to deal
with DBF only situations which I am still testing thru.

For your info - all those lines contain
sr_id && sr_id != "-1"

And sr_id is initialized as

char *sr_id =NULL

I forgot all my C, but am I mistaken in saying that

sr_id != "-1"  is not a safe comparison since you are comparing address with
a constanct string "-1"

Hope that helps,
Regina