[postgis-users] 1.3.3 Pre-Release Notice

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Apr 9 00:20:51 PDT 2008

 I thought about that too.   If I were making minor changes (which I had
hoped this would be), I wouldn't have bothered.  I only reindented the
sections I was working on because it was getting in my way of understanding
what was going on.  Most of it was indented fine but just some critical long
case and nested if sections.

Thanks,
Regina