[postgis-users] 1.3.3 Pre-Release Notice

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Wed Apr 9 00:21:24 PDT 2008

H,

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 14:12 -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> 1.3.3 is going to be coming out by the end of this week. If you have
> time, please pull the SVN version and give it a try, to ensure we
> haven't left any big bugs in the bin.

Could you please release the tarball for packagers, so that we can test
in on our platforms?

I personally don't prefer to prepare the tarball by myself; to avoid any
issues with the original tarball.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE