[postgis-users] mapguide opensource support postgis?

Paragon lr at pcorp.us
Sat Apr 12 12:55:34 PDT 2008

I haven't used MapGuide, but I know there is an FDO_Postgis driver at least
or was in the works which would make PostGIS work for both Mapguide as well
as other AutoDesk grown products such as AutoCad 2008 I believe.  I'm not
sure if it is still in alpha or has been folded in.  Last someone asked, I
think Maskeuz Loskot was working on it. So you may want to check his blog

http://mateusz.loskot.net/category/projects/fdo/

and also
OSGEO FDO project
http://fdo.osgeo.org/
http://fdo.osgeo.org/OSProviderOverviews.html (don't see it on the list
here, although I guess if it isn't out you may be able to use the FDO
Provider for OGR to get at PostGIS data)

Hope that helps,
Regina

  _____