[postgis-users] Re: Speeding up SQLiteGIS

mchapman at texelinc.com mchapman at texelinc.com
Sun Apr 13 21:15:25 PDT 2008

Stephen,

I am going to take a crack at putting together a requirements doc for SQLiteGIS.  It will be basic, but will identify what is needed to add geometry st_etc functions and other required custom procs sqlite would need in order to do some of what postgis does.  The tricky part will be integrating with the sqlite indexes.

Martin

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T