[postgis-users] SQLiteGIS wiki

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:14:40 PDT 2008

http://sqlitegis.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Go easy guys as this is running on my tinker-tailor dreamhost account,
but this should serve as a good parking spot for now (also note, I am
not a MediaWiki/PHP guy, so I will pick up the broken pieces, but try
not to break things).

I am also in the process of setting up SVN there.

Now, maybe we get our own mailing list (I am cc-ing Tyler at OSGeo to
see if he can make that happen) so we stop bothering the patient
pg-types with our SQLite chitter chatter.

Tyler: a small band of SQLiteGIS enthusiasts are bothering the good
folks on the PostGIS mailing list with their jabbering. Could they get
their own mailing list on OSGeo, por favor? Say, something like
sqlitegis at osgeo.org

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/