[postgis-users] Best graphical viewer for PostGIS data

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Apr 14 13:05:01 PDT 2008

I have had very nice results using openJump. Their postGIS connector
needs to be installed, but once that is done, all edits are done on the
workstation and when you select to store the dataset to the server, the
dataset is updated with WKB queries underwater. The way openJump handles
editing (with snapping to points, line centers and others) is the best I
came across in non commercial GIS.