[postgis-users] Client/Web based GIS using PostGIS

mj mjurce at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 20 23:21:02 PDT 2008

Hello Shaun,
we have developped a full WEB-GIS framework based on open-source tools (
postgis,postgresql,mapserver,ecc..),
the framework is capable of viewing and editing spatial data (
lines,polygons,points,ecc..) and permit to attach any type of attributes
to the geometries, its also possible to attache documents,images,etc...
Our software can garantuee the same functionalities as desktop GIS as
(udig,quantum gis), but it runs in all browsers without any plugin.
We are using it in Switzerland for the managmente of different kinds of
spatial data.

If interessed fell free to contact me.

Best regards

Mario