[postgis-users] PostgreSQL Linked Server on SQL Server 2005 64-bit

Paragon Corporation lr at paragoncorporation.com
Sat Apr 26 01:30:42 PDT 2008

Konstantin,

We'll have to take a look at that.  I always thought that the PostgreSQL OLE
DB provider was less tested and robust than the ODBC one, but I have to
admit its been a while since we have looked at it.   Last I tried it which
was awhile ago, I couldn't get it to go in a linked server configuration or
for SSIS processing.   Things have probably changed as you mention.

I'll have to revisit this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Regina

  _____