[postgis-users] distance beetween the 2 nearest pointsMardi

cyril coeurjoly coeurjolycyril at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 29 07:08:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I 'm trying to find a way to obtain the distance between two set of geographics datas.

I'm using a Postgis database wich contains my two tables. A table of customers and a table of stores.

For each customer, i would like to know the 2 nearest stores and the distance to theses stores.

something like :

Mr Smith | 2500 m | Store 3
Mr Smith | 2501 m | Store 4

Mrs Smith | 240 m | Store 1