[postgis-users] Canadian crop district boundaries

Neil Best nbest at LANWORTH.COM
Tue Aug 5 09:13:45 PDT 2008

Has anyone worked with the Small Area Data for Canadian agriculture?  I am in
the process of purchasing this data from Statistics Canada but I seem to
have caught them somewhat off guard with the requirement of GIS boundaries
to go along with that data.  If anyone on the list has been down this road I
would appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks.

Neil