[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.3.3 on Windows XP Unstable

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Aug 11 11:44:24 PDT 2008

Mike,

If it was in general unstable, we would be hearing a lot more noise on
the list. I think you've just lucked into a couple bad/difficult
geometry cases. Your buffer case sounds like the one here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/188 so hopefully it'll be patched up
in the next release. Your disjoint case is new, perhaps you can find a
pair of geometries that you know exercise it and attach them to an
issue report?

Paul

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Bresnahan, Mike