[postgis-users] TopologyException: found non-noded intersection

erik whatevar89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:59:23 PDT 2008

Hello,

"TopologyException: found non-noded intersection."
I keep getting this on some datasets while doing the st_union. I know some
have encountered this before and the suggestion was to find the
incriminating geometry and tidy it up. The problem is that I'm batching
processing these huge quantities of polygons and am unable to do that.
Any suggestions on how to find a way around this problem?

Many thanks,

Erik.