[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.3.3 on Windows XP Unstable

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Thu Aug 14 15:03:00 PDT 2008

It's your bad luck to have geometries that make PostGIS fail...   8^)

If there's geometries which cause problems with certain operations, the
most helpful thing to do is to post them along with a description of the
problem.  That gives a fighting chance to fix them when further
development is done.

So Java2D worked on your problem?  I have to admit, I'm impressed how
robust Java2D is.  If I could understand their algorithm I'd be keen on
trying to follow their approach to get the same level of robustness in
JTS/GEOS...

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect