[postgis-users] postgis install error in windows

Gustavo Ces g.ces at pettra.es
Thu Aug 21 05:30:24 PDT 2008

Hi all,

    i´m trying to upgrade my postgresql version ( it was 8.2) in windows , so i' ve downloaded and installed postgresql 8.3. When i try to install postgis 1.3.3 with the Application Stack Builder and after downloading the postgis installer, appears an error

"Error opening file for writing" ( see jpg)

everytime it wants to copy a file to the install_folder.
I was changed the directory name, i have downloaded postgis installation files from pgFoundry, i have changed to postgis 1.3.2 but nothing works.
Any help?
Thanks in advance,

Gus