[postgis-users] Flow Diagram Graphics

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 21 08:45:07 PDT 2008

As some of you may know, I am working with Postgis to create a flow diagram.
So far, considering the challenges and my learning ability, I have been
making good progress.

I have been using QuantumGIS as a graphical tool. However I now think it is
time to seek a graphic display that is more suitable for my purpose.

Ideally, I would want the display area to be full screen, limited pan and
zoom and be able to lock the needed Postgis table(s) to the display.

I have looked at developing SVG for this purpose, but it looks rather
intimidating for my level of competance.

Would anyone have an idea for a solution that they may wish to share??

Bob