[postgis-users] Flow Diagram Graphics

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:16:56 PDT 2008

Bob,

One possible solution would be to use MapServer to render your data
and OpenLayers as the client-side pan/zoom interface.

It is really a server type of implementation, but you could easily set
it up on a local machine for just local access.

David.

MapServer:  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu
OpenLayers:  http://www.openlayers.org

Here are a few examples of OpenLayers with 'non-map' data:
http://gis.ibbeck.de/apps/Mandelbrot/htdocs/wms_mandelbrot_frames.html
http://toxic.berkeley.edu/~bpederse/genome-browser/