[postgis-users] problem with OIDS

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Aug 26 07:29:21 PDT 2008

OIDS=true is obsolete because it has limitations on size and PostgreSQL in general has been trying to get people to stop using it for general user tables.  Mapserver works fine for me without it and uses the gid field.

What sort of problem are you having? Could be a completely different issue or you are running a really old version of mapserver.

Hope that helps,
Regina