[postgis-users] problem with OIDS

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 27 02:30:07 PDT 2008

I recall having similar issues when moving to 8.3.  I think I had to put in
a using UNIQUE in there for some of my layers but mostly layers that were
view based
Try doing

  DATA "geoloc from consejospopulares USING UNIQUE gid USING
SRID=sridgoeshere"

Or

  DATA "geoloc from consejospopulares USING UNIQUE gid"

Hope that helps,
Regina