[postgis-users] shp2pgsql problem with Leopard

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Sat Feb 9 19:21:48 PST 2008

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Fanny_Adams> tell us:

"Fanny Adams (April 1859 – 24 August 1867) was a young English girl murdered by solicitor's clerk Frederick Baker in Alton, Hampshire, England. The expression "Sweet Fanny Adams" refers to her and has come, through British naval slang, to mean nothing at all."

Wiki is often better than google at this sort of acronym ...

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC, a DigitalGlobe company