[postgis-users] Thematic mapping with PostGIS

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Mon Feb 11 06:51:46 PST 2008

I use PL/R (the R statistical language embedded in PostgreSQL) for
performing some data inputs to thematic mapping functions, such as
quantile distribution.  A small library of scripts is available at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=168647&package_id=
258531

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler