[postgis-users] Adding a new GEOS call to PostGIS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Feb 12 07:07:20 PST 2008

OK, it was a bit harder than you interpreted (takes more than a SQL
cut'n'paste) and not as straightforward as I thought it might be (the
simplify function that was already there was a native implementation,
not a GEOS call, so cutting and pasting it would do no good).

Anyhow, I have applied my incredible text editing skills and now there
is a ST_SimplifyPreserveTopology(geometry, float) in the -svn drop.

Paul