[postgis-users] Enormous file geodatabase feature class > PostgreSQL/PostGIS? + attribute column standardization app or process?

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Tue Feb 19 08:52:25 PST 2008

Frank, I think Dana has one of those new FILE based geodatabases which
AFAIK doesn't use any Access features.  According to someone in our
office who keeps up with such things this is a newer, more reliable
format that breaks the 2Gb barrier.

--
Regards,

Chris Hermansen · mailto:clh at timberline.ca
tel:+1.604.714.2878 · fax:+1.604.733.0631
Timberline Natural Resource Group · http://www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5

C'est ma façon de parler.