[postgis-users] PostGIS Jobs - UK, Worldwide

lexner at gmail.com lexner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:47:21 PST 2008

Tomas,

I do not oppose OGC, quite the contrary I started GIS from PostGIS and
qgis, finding them very nice, stable and feature rich. I just didn't
find any public job offerings that would require these skills. I'm sure
that I must be wrong because the stable and developing community along
with many enthusiasts all have to be based on some R&D, scientific and
commercial projects worldwide. That's why I asked in this mailing list
about your opinions - how and where to get GIS jobs with OGC skills.

Regards,
Alex