[postgis-users] Pipeline Data Model

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue Jan 22 12:17:16 PST 2008

Just as an update, I have submitted a project for sourceforge hosting approval, called "Environmental Data Models", short name "envirodata".

Perhaps the "envirodata" moniker is too restrictive, maybe, ogcdata would be better. Since I didn't get any feedback, I just called it something that I thought was relevant.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

I will mail more when I get approval.

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler