[postgis-users] detabase design question

marco vieira maovieira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:38:32 PST 2008

Andre,
 My one cent: use schemes to organize your data conceptually and transform
your data to an unique srid preserving the original srid in some way
(another geometry column or backup). This last issue will be helpful when
designing spatial queries. The rest is thinking your data according to its
application.

Cheers,

--
Marco Vieira