[postgis-users] the nearest point of a line from a point

sylvain dubouis sdubouispostgis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:48:59 PST 2008

Thanks Kevin,
It seems to be the good solution, but I can't execute "st_" functions :

ERROR:  function st_line_locate_point(geometry, geometry) does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need
to add explicit type casts.

Do you know why? and how I can Install this functions on my
postgresql/postgis server

Sylvain