[postgis-users] I have a problem? and need help

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Mon Jul 21 20:07:32 PDT 2008

The user you are connecting as ("sigtrujo" ?) does not have permission to do a select on the "sitios" table; you'll need to get the database admin to do something along the lines of "GRANT SELECT ON sitios TO <username>;".

You may also need to add that user, the IP of the server the MMS is at and the database to allow remote connections to the pg_hba.conf file and then reload the postmaster.

HTH,

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
DigitalGlobe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)