[postgis-users] A more practical geocoder

Francis Dupont Francis.X.Dupont at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 29 06:34:44 PDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to take a look on your geocoder.  I tried the link you
mentioned in the previous post but the file isn't there.  Is it possible to
have a copy of your tutorial and the code needed to implement your geocoder.

Regards,

Francis