[postgis-users] ESRI Geodatabases, relationship classes and PostGIS

Juan Declet reguerete at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:39:00 PDT 2008

The tables must be standard Access tables, since a Personal Geodatabase .MDB
file can be opened in Access and the tables (spatial and nonspatial) read
and edited within.

I wonder about the relationship classes, though. These were not recognized
by the OGRINFO tool (only feature classes showed up). I suppose that the OGR
ODBC driver will  recognize non-spatial data tables, but not the
relationship classes defined in ArcCatalog, since these seem to be in a ESRI
propietary format. Actually, I have not been able to identify where the
ArcCatalog-created relationship classes reside when opening a Personal
Geodatabase in Access.