[postgis-users] ESRI Geodatabases, relationship classes and PostGIS

Juan Declet reguerete at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:47:22 PDT 2008

Can anyone suggest a workaround? I am trying to implement relationship
classes from a Personal Geodatabase into PostGIS. What about if I created
the relationship classes natively in the PostGIS database server? The issue
then would be getting ArcMap to recognize the relationship classes and
enforce them via editing. I know this is more of an ArcGIS question, but am
lookin for the input of experienced PostGIS users.