[postgis-users] "Deutsches Hauptdreiecksnetz" missing in spatial_ref_sys

Frank Durstewitz frank.durstewitz at emporis.com
Wed Jul 30 23:32:06 PDT 2008

Hi Regina,

YES! Very useful link. Thanks for posting - got it to work.

@Guido & Frank: The SRIDs you mentioned i tried, but i got very wrong
results while transforming to SRID 4326, which puts Bad Tölz, Germany to
somewhere Bourges, France. If you look at the definition in srtext,
there are differences in the SPHEROID and else. Anyway, i added a user
defined record into spatial_ref_sys and it works fine.

Kindly regards, Frank

Obe, Regina am 29.07.2008 16:57: