[postgis-users] intersectionPatternMatrix documentation request

Webb Sprague webb.sprague at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:15:19 PDT 2008

Is there a graphic that shows the various possible intersection
matrices that can be yielded from a "relate()" call?  A link to the
spec, a picture, and an accompanying table would be, to my lights,
VERY useful additions to the standard docs.

I realize that they are out there in cyberspace somewhere, but it is a
pain in the neck to find them even with Google, and a summary graphic
is all I really want.  I would recommend an Appendix B in the main
docs.

I would offer to write this up, but I don't know much about it.

Thoughts