[postgis-users] OT: Any one know of a Census list that discusses the Tiger data

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jun 20 10:26:22 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross post.

We have had some discussions in the past on Tiger data on the postGIS
list and I have been looking at the new Tiger2007 data. I would be
interested in discussing some observations I have noticed with others
that are working with the same.

I don't want to clutter up this list with those posts and was wondering
if anyone has come across and Census or Tiger related lists that might
be appropriate for this kind of discussion.

Would this be an appropriate list to ask OSGeo to host?

Thanks,
   -Stephen Woodbridge