[postgis-users] UK PostgresSQL Users Conference 2008

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 08:06:21 PST 2008

Hi folks,

For those of you who are interested in learning more about PostgreSQL/PostGIS,
I am pleased to report that my talk "Integrating Map Data with PostGIS" has
been chosen for the UK PostgreSQL Users Conference 2008 on Weds 2nd April in
Birmingham. For more details, please see the website at
http://www.postgresql.org.uk/.

As well as hosting a series of interesting talks explaining how PostgreSQL is
being used for various UK-based projects, the aim is to bring users and
developers together to form a vibrant community presence.

If you're looking at using PostgreSQL/PostGIS for a future project or if you
are already a developer looking for new ideas, then this will be an ideal
opportunity to meet face-to-face with the people behind both projects.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland