[postgis-users] Topological Exceptions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Mar 12 10:17:31 PDT 2008

Hard. An "ERROR()" geometry type is almost called for, so that you can
run the whole set and actual inspect post-facto which ones failed.
The most annoying part of the current behavior for me is the
difficulty tracking down the problematic pair of geometries.  I think
you're right, the current fail-and-stop behavior causes more problems
than it solves.