[postgis-users] Open Source .DWG to .SHP converter?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 19:55:13 PDT 2008

Grass GIS. I should have thought before. Thanks,
Jeshua!

And thanks for the link, Julia. ORBIS CAD seems to be
an interesting option since it can read .DWG and .SHP.

Many thanks,
-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.