[postgis-users] st_union says geometries have different srids

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:58:49 PDT 2008

On Monday 17 March 2008 16:23:13 Paul Ramsey wrote:
> My test was on OS/X 10.5 on Intel, but come to think of it I have no
> idea if that's a 64 bit architecture or not! :)  Have you run the test
> on 32bit Mark?

Nope not yet; I'm still in the process of setting up various build
environments. Does OS X support "uname -a" to show exactly what architecture
you are running on?

Incidentally I did try compiling up a quick and easy PostGIS 1.3.2 test
installation without GEOS/PROJ.4 the other day, and the build fails when
trying to insert the PostgreSQL function wrapper for the coveredby()
function - my first is that these functions do not have any GEOS detection
code around them, but I didn't have much time to stop and play :(

BTW are we definitely committed to using the Google bug tracker? I can't say
that it's my favourite application ever, but there are a whole list of
outstanding bugs on the wiki that could do with being added, and I won't be
able to spend much time in the way of bugfixing for another couple of weeks.

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland