[postgis-users] TIGER/Line Shapefiles released

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Mon Mar 31 19:35:05 PDT 2008

True to an extent. However, I've pulled up fe_2007_06085_addr.dbf (Santa
Clara County, California), and have discovered that one TLID 123180546
has 1246 different right side address records, while TLID 122928561 has
88 right side address records. Cleaning things up so that you could use
a standard address geocoder (which would need the *most-inclusive*
address range) would be an interesting challenge.