[postgis-users] Win32 Installers for PostGIS 1.3.3 now available

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:42:37 PDT 2008

oddly I get an error from StackBuilder (on an XP machine) saying 'URL ftp://ftp5.ca.postgresql.org/mirrors/postgresql/projects/pgFoundry/stackbuilder/postgis-pg83-setup-1.3.3-1.exe
  not found)  ....but when I copy that URL into a browser there is no
problem.  very odd.  It must be a user error (me), but, oh well, I'll
download that exe.

-jeff