[postgis-users] ST_IntersectsPrepared

niels hoffmann nielslcr at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:15:22 PDT 2008

Hi List,

Back in January, I asked about a large intersect operation. One of the
suggestions was to use the ST_IntersectsPrepared rather than the normal
ST_Intersects, which was at that time in development. I never got that to
work before getting sucked in to some other project. Now I'm back on the
intersect job.... So, I installed the 1.3.3 binary release on Postgres 8.3
using the Stackbuilder and searched for the Prepared function but couldn't
find it. Did it make the cut for the 1.3.3 release? I couldn't find anything
about it in the release doco either?

Cheers, Niels