[postgis-users] ANN: zigGIS 2.0 Released

Abram Gillespie abe.gillespie.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 22 07:19:33 PDT 2008

We will have a trial version coming out very soon.  For those
interested - I don't want to keep spamming the groups so you'll have
to check www.obtusesoft.com or twitter.com/zigGIS for updates.

In addition, we do offer a very generous return policy.  So that might
help quell your unease.  Check out the bottom of the main page.

Thanks!
-Abe