[postgis-users] srid

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon May 26 21:14:49 PDT 2008

Bob,
You are  wrong about that.  ST_Translate is always in whatever your spatial
ref is.  So if your spatial reference is undefined then the float is in
whatever you think you are measuring

So if you have a point (90,20)

ST_Translate(yourpoint,1,2)  -> point(91,22)

Below example might help

http://www.bostongis.com/postgis_translate.snippet

Hope that helps,
Regina