[postgis-users] Roadmap for next major release of PostGIS

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Wed May 28 10:06:41 PDT 2008

Mark has certainly addressed my very limited number of concerns about
this (except Python, snif). :-)

I agree as well with the point raised by ?? - let's all agree to
maintaining developer interest by not asking them to keep maintaining
1.3.1 on PostgreSQL 7.4

--
Regards,

Chris Hermansen         mailto:chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
tel+1.604.714.2878 · fax+1.604.733.0631 · mob+1.778.232.0644
Timberline Natural Resource Group · http://www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue  · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5