[postgis-users] Roadmap for next major release of PostGIS

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Thu May 29 07:22:06 PDT 2008

Hi Mark;

If you look at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/geos/+bug/139689 you will see
I suggested a GEOS upgrade back last fall - before 7.10 was released.
By the time the triage happened, I guess the Hardy decisions had been
made.  Unfortunately the clamour that reversed the decision on PostGIS
didn't pick up on GEOS as well.

Which gets back to my original comment - too bad PostGIS 1.3.3 builds
against GEOS 2.2.x :-)

--
Regards,

Chris Hermansen         mailto:chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
tel+1.604.714.2878 · fax+1.604.733.0631 · mob+1.778.232.0644
Timberline Natural Resource Group · http://www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue  · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5